NSPE Membership

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a guy who used to run ACEC (American Consulting Engineers Council) or something.. back in Atlanta when I was a young buck out of College, I think to this day, (20 years later) he still runs the organization.. maybe he brokers deals to get funding at the legislature every year, I don't know, but to me he was some worthless sack of air who needs to go get a real job.. that's what most all these agency's fees go towards, paying schmucks like him / her..

Last edited by a moderator:
We would recommend joining your state level chapter instead.  There are usually much more benefits in regards to seminars and meeting as well as networking opportunities.

Someone in my office is an NSPE member, sounds like they offer a couple PDHs each year as a part of the base fee that are approved for use in Florida. So I think all of our Florida PE's have it, but not sure.

I would support them since they are lobbying our voices (PE) within the politic arena...so ya..why not...it's like if you like guns you tend to supports NRA because they lobby for you

imagegif

Latest posts

Back