Nothing in the Mail Box

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When Patty calls back, tell her of her fame on our message board. She'll feel like the queen she is. :bow: :BK:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I know Kathy in OK was not stringing me along.

I could hear papers rustling in the background.

:p Yeah and if i dont want to talk to someone on the cell phone i crunch up papers too.

sorry your breaking up

Last edited by a moderator:
You know seriously. How come they cannot put a machine at the test sites like at the polling place that scan and at least gives you and idea of how many you missed.

Then you would know right then if you needed to continue studying. Or partying. Or if it is border line you sweat it out, in case the machine errors.

That would be a lot less people stressing and unproductive.

Someone else brought that up before.

I guess the market hasn't demanded it.

Also, we could then figure out EXACTLY what the cut score is. That may be giving us too much info.

Ed

:???: I just heard back from Patty.

She said she heard back from ELSES, and that scores for Vermont were mailed today.

I don't know if all states were mailed today, and VT is a results direct from ELSES to examinee state.

All hail Patty. :bow:

That will be funny as hell if she is screwing with you guys. She is proably laying on the ground laughing. If its true why don't they post it on there site? It would stop all of the phone calls and emails. :rotfl:

Just checked the USPS website. Checked to see how long it should take first-class mail to travel from Clemson to my town.

It said 3 days. I'm going to exclude today. So, we are looking at Friday here.

That'll make or break my weekend.

Can you call or email Patty and ask her about Louisiana results?

Also, is it standard, first-class mail?

What's my tracking number?

Ed

Last edited:
Back