Nothing in the Mail Box

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I think this is going to have to become a daily ritual!

Does your state board intercept the results or do they come strait to your mailbox from ELSES, or do you know?

I think my state has them go direct to the examinees. Maybe I'll still get mine today! :D

Ed

In VT, my understanding is that the results are mailed to the examinee directly.

^ Ugh. When I saw your name, I thought you were going to post that you just checked your mail during lunch, and there was a letter from ELSES there.

I can't take this anymore. :brick:

I only live 5 minutes from work. I would post here first but my Boss needs to know first. :true:

I got scared!

I found an official looking letter today and thought it was my results! :unsure:

My bloodpressure shot up. But it was just a letter from the secretary of the VA saying that my prsonal info may have been stolen....

I just want my results. :(

Ed

Same here.

But, now that the posts have come out talking about the delayed results due to in-house grading at NCEES and others who have contacted NCEES, my hopes aren't as high as they used to be.

Late next week or early the following week SHOULD be it at the latest.

Ed

Last edited:
Just think, every day that we don't get anything should mean more of a chance that it will be there the next day (barring Sundays). :thumbsup:

Ed

No results yet for me either. Yet somehow I've been signed up for a subscription to Ladies Home Journal. I got my second edition in the mail over the weekend. What the fuck?!?

I even had the embarassment of having someone at a party congratulate me because they heard I passed, than having to explain to her that I was still waiting on results.

i've been telling people that Vader passed, just to stir stuff up. don't tell him it's me

I just got off the phone with Kathy in the Oklahoma office. She said they were receiving results now and working feverishly to send them out.

I asked her if they all come at once and she said they come in batches. She could not tell me how they are grouped. :unsure:

I am hoping by Friday! :beerchug

Back