Nothing in the Mail Box

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow. i just broke down and called Georgia's office.. very unfriendly "We will post them online as soon as we have them" then an hang up....

Call them back and say "Tmckeon" said he was gonna come down there and stick a foot up your a$$

...... and if you gotta problem with it, he's in Florida.

Call them back and say "Tmckeon" said he was gonna come down there and stick a foot up your a$$...... and if you gotta problem with it, he's in Florida.
:lmao:

I got a reply email from NC. They have been very nice and helpful, and they always say "Good Luck" and I think they really mean it. Any way the said, "No, we do not have the results yet but expect them any day now."

I sure hope so, I am sick of the Pepto Bismol.

I just called. Said I was sorry to bother her again, but the other time I called she gave us a date of around June 9-10, and since I hadn't heard yet, I wanted to check in to see what was up.

She said she hadn't heard anything from ELSES, and was wondering too. She said she would email her contact there, then call me back. Took my number and everything. :true:

All hail Patty! Undisputed Queen of the PE Board Secretaries! :bow:

ask her if she wants to transfer to Georgia :D

So whats the "critical path"

Does NCEES give the resutls to ELS whom in turn send them to the individual 50 states?

Piecing together what various folks have reported:

- NCEES grades them and gives them to ELSES.

- ELSES notifies some states' examinees directly. Otherwise, they go to the Board first, then are released by the Board later.

- State Board actually issues certificate, license no., etc...

Got another reply from NC. Same person, just an example of how friendly they are, "We really did expect to have the results by now."

It sounds like NCEES and ELSES are not supporting there clients. Now is your chance to plan a massive take over. Ha Ha

used to before all these damn northeasteners started moving down here,and things are actually slower! especially traffic..

Back