No Soup for You

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness, let's just say sometimes it can't be avoided.
Yes it can. Drive. My parents did it. You can do it, too.

So I was supposed to drive 26 hours to go to a wedding so some douchebag on a plane wouldn't be inconvenienced for 15 minutes while my son was a little fussy when the plane was descending?
Several options:

A) Drive

B) One of you go, the other stay with the kid

C) Both go, kid stays with grandparents or other relative

D) Both stay home, send a nice gift

All are viable options. My parents did this. My sister did it when her kids were little. it is just consideration for your fellow man.

But you calling people who disagree with you a douchebags speaks volumes about how much you care about others.

Zero. CT, first, all others be damned.

In all seriousness, let's just say sometimes it can't be avoided.
Yes it can. Drive. My parents did it. You can do it, too.

So I was supposed to drive 26 hours to go to a wedding so some douchebag on a plane wouldn't be inconvenienced for 15 minutes while my son was a little fussy when the plane was descending?
Several options:

A) Drive

B) One of you go, the other stay with the kid

C) Both go, kid stays with grandparents or other relative

D) Both stay home, send a nice gift

All are viable options. My parents did this. My sister did it when her kids were little. it is just consideration for your fellow man.

But you calling people who disagree with you a douchebags speaks volumes about how much you care about others.

Zero. CT, first, all others be damned.

Again, I'm not spending 26 hours in a car because my 1-1/2 year old is a little fussy for 15 minutes during a 2 hour flight. And I'm not the one that started the douchebag name calling.

Just curious, how does a 2 hour flight translate to a 26 hour drive?

All right, if you kids can't play nice, recess is over.

lock1.jpg

now we're just rubbing it in that we can post in locked threads.

But I gotta add my 2 cents in on it... Since I hate cigarette smoke and think that people smoking in public are committing the biggest disservice to their fellow man, I just came up with an idea.

All of us NON-smokers should be given a baby to carry around, then everytime a smoker invades our right to clean air and eyes that don't burn and tear up, we should take the baby, pinch it, make it cry loudly, then hold said cryin' baby in the ear of the clean air offender.

Or, to be much simpler, I think all Non-smokers should carry a can of that fart spray. Then, whenever a smoker is blowing their nasty shit all around us, we can just spray them in the face with the aerosol Fudgey mist. Fair is Fair.

I'd ask what ya thought, but since it's locked. Oh well. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back