No Results this week: NCEES Chat Window

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was mostly fair. There were a few that tripped me up, but I will say the School of PE class really helped me and the notes were my Bible for the exam. Without those, I would have been doing a whole lot more digging than I had to do.
I had a buddy that took the GA Tech course and he let me use his binder/materials.  It was useful in prepping more so than utilizing for exam day answers.  I also used Graffeo (IIRC, several questions seemed to be verbatim from that book, at least enough to make inferences anyway), both NEC and NESC codes, practice test and 3-4 of my college texts.

This wait could almost rival being neutered.... 

the April 2017 exam is open for registration on December 12th, so i would assume that the results will be out by Friday (12-9)?

the April 2017 exam is open for registration on December 12th, so i would assume that the results will be out by Friday (12-9)?
leslieknope-list-naive.gif

If they don't come out this week, I would bank on next (just my opinion).

If that holds true for this week anyways, certainly allows for plenty of time to stock up on plenty of alcohol - don't worry, either result will yield heavy drinking! Cheers!

Back