No Results for me this year...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vinsanity

Reaction score
I checked my mail this afternoon, but still nothing, well I have to wait til January 2008. :waitwall:

I checked my mail this afternoon, but still nothing, well I have to wait til January 2008. :waitwall:
What state are you in? Where are you going to be for the next week that you couldn't get results?

Canada, but tonight I have a flight to catch to New York be there for a couple of weeks.

What state are you in? I just received my letter today (Indiana). Keep the faith mail still comes on Saturday and Monday right?

What state are you in? I just received my letter today (Indiana). Keep the faith mail still comes on Saturday and Monday right?

I even called nCEES I told the lady to give the results over the phone, but she said no way, they mailed all the results already.

I even called nCEES I told the lady to give the results over the phone, but she said no way, they mailed all the results already.

Wow!!, you are really bold if you really make such request to NCEES!!

Back