NJ PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NatgasPE your dam* right it does congrats to you too! i enjoyed following your posts, cheers!!!

Wow NJ results came right out today. I passed Control Systems and NJ Law exam! Best e-mails I ever got. Congrats to new PE's. To those that didn't pass: don't give up, Essayons.

I passed Civil/Geotech. Thank God!!!! I am so happy I cried yesterday as soon as I read the email....the sacrifices myself and my wife went through to get this darned PE....unimaginable.....after failing once and having three kids, it sure was an uphill battle. To my fellow engineers who fell short, my advice to you is: NEVER EVER GIVE UP!!!

"A true engineer is one who never quits...."

I passed Civil/Geotech. Thank God!!!! I am so happy I cried yesterday as soon as I read the email....the sacrifices myself and my wife went through to get this darned PE....unimaginable.....after failing once and having three kids, it sure was an uphill battle. To my fellow engineers who fell short, my advice to you is: NEVER EVER GIVE UP!!!

"A true engineer is one who never quits...."

Duke of Earl, thats awesome... way to go. Now go get that money for your wife and kids they deserve it just as much as you do...

Passed Fire Protection PE

Add this to ME PE (2008)

And now I truly have earned my handle. Haha.

Back