NEW YORK - RESULTS April 2007

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NEW YORK RESULTS LETTER ARE IN. Speaking with a consultant from Rochester who received her letter yesterday. WE should be getting ours today. (Way to go CMS from DAY!) :multiplespotting:

NEW YORK RESULTS LETTER ARE IN. Speaking with a consultant from Rochester who received her letter yesterday. WE should be getting ours today. (Way to go CMS from DAY!) :multiplespotting:
Thanks PEPG! Wishing you all the best in the results! Please let us know up here - we're optimistic for you!

Has anyone else received their letter? I'm about to burst... I'm going to head home for lunch.

I apologize, I am only waiting for my FE results, it's just that nobody is posting in that area. Good Luck to all!!!

my mail doesn't get there till 4 pm so i have to sit thru the whole day wondering......................

Thanks! I live on LI, so if anyone is in that region, you should get it today. Good luck to all!!!

Congrats smanessis !! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

I am glad you heard something before the weekend - I was getting concerned you were going to
1.gif

JR

Congrats smanessis !! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:
I am glad you heard something before the weekend - I was getting concerned you were going to
1.gif

JR
I was concerned I was going to explode!!! It was a very stressful week.

congrats Ona !!!

i'm in Albany too, i guess the PE results will be in the mailbox, my mind is no longer at work.

Bad news in the mailbox. Despite my optimism, I failed. Or lets just say - my PE is postponed till October. I'm not gonna put the smiley face blowing his head off thing up, because it aint over. Once you pin the PE, it doesn't get back up off the mat. Not this round, but I WILL win. :p10940623:

Hats off to all the champions this round!! Way to go. :multiplespotting:

Bad news in the mailbox. Despite my optimism, I failed. Or lets just say - my PE is postponed till October.
Sorry to hear PEPG. I took the same attitude - I didn't consider my efforts as a failure. I just didn't pass - yet :)

When you feel up to it, feel free to post what you felt you did right/wrong and how your diagnostic reflects those realities. We, the members of this board, will be happy to provide guidance and support as you march into October 2007 on the road to victory
UT2.gif

JR

Where are the results being mailed from? North Carolina or Albany? I am in NJ and I haven't received mine....

i got an ...................................F

looks to be a 55 out of 80 using the diagnostics.

i bombed the morning with a 26 so i think that is what did it to me.

i was pissed, bummed, depressed but its amazing what some beers and friends can to for you.

i'm sending the payment for the next test tomorrow.

congratulations to all that passed. i'll see the rest of you in the fall.

Back