NEW YORK - RESULTS April 2007

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PEPG... Like I said I'm really sorry (again) about that post I made that moved "NEW YORK - RESULTS April 2007" to the top of the list. "smanessis" just gave me the same feeling, I was out in the field all day and I was anxious to see this topic... and BAM.. top of the forum. Karma... it really is a b*tch!!! :smileyballs:
I still do not have my Registration Number, even though I passed. I spoke with the Board on the phone, they are saying by the mid of the next week they will consider my application and issue a license.

Did it ever happen to anybody in NY that they passed both FE and PE and still did not get a lincense? I think the rule in NY is you can only sit for Part B if otherwise you meet all the requirements to be licensed. Since the NY Board let me sit fot the exam, I am assuming there is no reason for them whatsoever not to issue a license - unless, say I do not pay alimonies or something, which is not the case given I am perfectly single. But since there is nothing like that and they allowed me to sit for Part B that I passed I am assuming I am OK and just have to wait. Am I right?

I still do not have my Registration Number, even though I passed. I spoke with the Board on the phone, they are saying by the mid of the next week they will consider my application and issue a license.
Did it ever happen to anybody in NY that they passed both FE and PE and still did not get a lincense? I think the rule in NY is you can only sit for Part B if otherwise you meet all the requirements to be licensed. Since the NY Board let me sit fot the exam, I am assuming there is no reason for them whatsoever not to issue a license - unless, say I do not pay alimonies or something, which is not the case given I am perfectly single. But since there is nothing like that and they allowed me to sit for Part B that I passed I am assuming I am OK and just have to wait. Am I right?
If it makes you feel any better, I passed the April exam and have not gotten a license # yet either. I guess we are unfortunate enough to be near the bottom of this pile. Although I have not yet called them for status. I am trying to be patient.

If it makes you feel any better, I passed the April exam and have not gotten a license # yet either. I guess we are unfortunate enough to be near the bottom of this pile. Although I have not yet called them for status. I am trying to be patient.
Thank you. I breath easier now

I passed the October 06 exam, got the pass letter the first week in January and did not recieve my number until March 28th.

They did not have my file for consideration due to a computer glitch, until after I called them.

Then I had to re-verify information because my aplication was onfile for over 5 years before I passed.

I am sure you guys won't have a problem, but smanessis, I do recomend calling to make sure they have your file for consideration.

I passed the October 06 exam, got the pass letter the first week in January and did not recieve my number until March 28th.
They did not have my file for consideration due to a computer glitch, until after I called them.

Then I had to re-verify information because my aplication was onfile for over 5 years before I passed.

I am sure you guys won't have a problem, but smanessis, I do recomend calling to make sure they have your file for consideration.
I actually did call on Friday and they said it was in the process of the final review. Supposedly 2 people review it during the final process and mine went through one person and was in the hands of the second. Anyhow, I checked the ny site today and I now have a license #.

I actually did call on Friday and they said it was in the process of the final review. Supposedly 2 people review it during the final process and mine went through one person and was in the hands of the second. Anyhow, I checked the ny site today and I now have a license #.
Congrats. My name is listed, too. I got the License#, too. Well, it's over, friend

Back