NEW YORK - RESULTS April 2007

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, license #084895 is the last one posted as of 5 PM on Tuesday. The lucky PE's name begins with a B, so we are still at the very beginning. The question is, will they get to the K's (my last name initial) before or after I get my letter.

The next question is what the heck am I going to obsess over once I do get the results? :screwloose:

OK, license #084895 is the last one posted as of 5 PM on Tuesday. The lucky PE's name begins with a B, so we are still at the very beginning. The question is, will they get to the K's (my last name initial) before or after I get my letter.
The next question is what the heck am I going to obsess over once I do get the results? :screwloose:
So they updated all the B's today? I'm so freaking lost, I need all the help I can get :holyness:

i don't think it is strictly aphabetic, as a couple of the names in the 084880-084889 range seemed quite a bit out of order.

we'll see tomorrow.

OUCH!!! I have no idea how NY reports. Is it a letter a day (so all B's today?)? Certain locations first? I just hope it's not 100% alphabetical.
BOOM - what is happening is that someone has the results and is typing in the new PE's - taking their sweet @#! time doing it. We will probably have our results in the mail well before they enter all the new PE's. It is not a letter a day. They are just typing between phone calls and water cooler gossip.

That is my guess.

Someone also mentioned that if you took the FE out of state your name won't show up on the computer right away due to a glitch.

The best way is to open that envelope I guess..... :wtlw:

Last edited:
a's, b's and now the n's

its definitley not being entered in straight alphabetical order

i'm not gonna get any work done today.

a's, b's and now the n's
its definitley not being entered in straight alphabetical order

i'm not gonna get any work done today.
Nope, not alphabetical.

...885 - Bar

86 - Oka

87 - Moy

88 - Mos

89 - Cai

90 - Bry

91 - Bou

92 - Boss

93 - Bosc

94 - Bona

95 - Bink

96 - Vick

97 - Nemi

98 - Nau

99 - Mich

..900 - Mosk

01 - Meur

02 - Mog

this is as of 10:50am

I Still waiting.....

Nope, not alphabetical.
...885 - Bar

86 - Oka

87 - Moy

88 - Mos

89 - Cai

90 - Bry

91 - Bou

92 - Boss

93 - Bosc

94 - Bona

95 - Bink

96 - Vick

97 - Nemi

98 - Nau

99 - Mich

..900 - Mosk

01 - Meur

02 - Mog

this is as of 10:50am

I Still waiting.....
the first 7 names today were quickly posted but it has slowed considerably, if there is 500 new engineers a year (total guess) they won't have them all posted till next exam.

icon6.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
the first 7 names today were quickly posted but it has slowed considerably, if there is 500 new engineers a year (total guess) they won't have them all posted till next exam.
icon6.gif
At this rate, we won't see our names until long after we recieve our letter. I am suprised they don't have some bulk update system.

That's ridiculous! 20-30 names a day? That's all they do? There must be around 400 - 500 new PEs! This is gory....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back