NEW JERSEY - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the seal, no need for the overnight delivery for me. I will say that the verification hotline follow up fax comes pretty **** quick - seriously, it was like I entered the number, hit pound, and my fax machine was ringing.

-Ray

Hey Ray, seal just came in, looks nice and the standard seal is good enough, just your typical seal. I did not get the hotline to send me a fax, but maybe I should and get it out of the way.

Regards,

JPgolf

I received my license in the mail on Friday. I bought a cheap frame to put it in and put it out at work. I need to call and see if we are allowed to laminate the license card or not - otherwise it will get frayed, mangled, etc. in my wallet.

-Ray

Cool. Is there a requirement to carry the card? I assume then I must be about a week from getting mine then.

I am sure everyone feels relieved now that licenses have been issued.

See you guys at the ceremony!

Jpgolf

Cool. Is there a requirement to carry the card? I assume then I must be about a week from getting mine then. I am sure everyone feels relieved now that licenses have been issued.

See you guys at the ceremony!

Jpgolf
I don't think there is any requirement to carry the card... I put mine in with my day planner and all the other membership cards I don't carry in my wallet (ASCE, Rutgers Alumni Assoc., etc.)

I guess no date has been set for the ceremony yet.

-Ray

Thanks Ray, I got home yesterday and my license was there waiting for me. I guess we are home-free.

I will actually be sealing my first job today! I have been waiting a while for that!

Regards, JP

Back