New Jersey Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just FYI - my PCS hasn't been updated yet and my licensing checklist still shows the box for "passed PE" as unchecked. Only NCEES is showing as updated.

i was in a construction meeting on site when i got the email. I said eff it, and opened to check. I failed :( . Pretty bummed out.

Got the notification from NCEES today, PCS still isnt updated.

I PASSED!!!!! SO happy

Anyone else get their EIT in another state? When I called the board a few months ago, I was told that as soon as I passed, I would get a package with the NJ Laws Exam and licensing info, but I haven't received anything. I'm a little nervous because I have never actually received anything from the board in the mail. I didn't find out that my application was approved until I called the board to ask on a status and was told that it had been approved more than a month ago (despite being told the week prior and the week before that that it was still being processed).

It's disheartening to see everyone posting that they received license numbers when I'm still sitting here twiddling my thumbs and checking the mail each day for another test.

speaking from experience, you need to call them. They rarely follow up on things if something is missing and often misplace documents. Keep calling at least once a week. Always send them documents with some kind of tracking (USPS certified, Fed-Ex, Ups, etc). It's more costly, but you can then corner them and say that based on the tracking info you know it was received and signed off on a specific date.

Good luck

I haven't received anything yet. I called last Tuesday and was told my "congratulations letter" and paperwork hadn't been sent out yet but that it would be "within 24 hours." If I don't have anything by Thursday, I'm planning to call again.

I haven't received anything yet. I called last Tuesday and was told my "congratulations letter" and paperwork hadn't been sent out yet but that it would be "within 24 hours." If I don't have anything by Thursday, I'm planning to call again.
They have to first print and attach the "condolence letter" regarding living in NJ.

They have to first print and attach the "condolence letter" regarding living in NJ.
QFT

Has anyone received anything from New Jersey yet? I called again (for the third time since they told me everything would be sent out within 24 hours) and was told that my paperwork was sent out a few weeks ago, but I have not received anything. The guy transferred me to "my board member" but their voicemail was too full to leave a message so I guess I get to call again in a few days.

Sigh. Why did I move here again?

I feel ya. I haven't received anything either. I think they need to have their board meeting and minutes approved before sending out the letters. I have been checking the meeting minutes page on their website and they havent posted meeting minutes or agenda for the past 2 months so someone has been slacking! Im trying to send out my resume, and I dont want to put PE next to my name until I have the license number! Driving me crazyyyyy

I was told that my folder showed that my letter was sent out but he couldn't tell me when. He said just to keep waiting since it should be here soon. People at work keep asking me when I can start signing/stamping things but I still have to take the NJ Laws test which I can't do until I get my packet!

Anyone else still waiting on an official letter from the great State of NJ? I emailed them asking about 2-3 weeks ago, and then called them last week and the guy gave me a run-around and said he would email me the $40 fee but never did. so frustrating...

I couldn't wait any more so I called the state this morning. The woman that I spoke to told me that they received everything and that they will issue my cert next tuesday and to expect it sometime next week.

Still waiting. It's been more than 4 weeks since they said it would be mailed within 24 hours. I've talked to the same guy 6 times now and he keeps promising someone will call me with an update. No one ever does.

Back