New Jersey Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DiedWaiting.jpg

So, does anyone know if it means anything if on the NJ license lookup it says pending under your name? I pulled up an old thread from 2010 that mentioned it a bit, but there didnt seem to be a definitive answer. I took the FE exam twice two years ago. The first time, i wasnt listed under FE license lookup. I failed. The 2nd time, i was in the search, pending, i passed. I looked myself up in the PE search today, I am pending. Any thoughts??

I've been pending since before the scores were released at all. I don't think it means anything.

I asked PCS when we can expect NJ results. (I'm impatient, what can I say?) "Hopefully today or this week. I apologize you must wait longer I am working hard trying to make it happen."

MA just posted and they are a PCS state too (according to a post last week). Maybe we'll be next...
It's true...they are. Them and PA.

I was told that the main reason MA took as long as it did is because the PCS coordinator just came back today from the long weekend. It sounds like NJ and PA have other issues...
PA and NJ are special states.
yes... they are "Special" states

Back