New Exam, New DATES!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And based off the information on time distribution: I don't even think I'd submit the second section first. But it is nice to know I'll see both as soon as I start, instead of guessing at what lies ahead after lunch.
I don't think that's true. You only can see one section at a time. The back and forth I was referencing is within the section. It's just like it is now. Currently, in the morning you get the morning part and go back and forth in it. When you turn it in at lunch, that's it - you don't see it again. In the afternoon, you get the afternoon part and go back and forth in it.

I think you're on the right track. Take it early, in case you have to study again...because you will really want to have it done by graduation in May...good luck!

I hope all the people (that came before you all) that begged for automatic testing and computer testing, etc are getting what they asked for..

I personally wouldnt want to take the test this way, maybe I am getting older, but I just prefer the table, the scantron, and some scratch paper / calculator..not some computer keyboard in the way, for 8 hours..

I tookn the GMAT and LSAT that way and didnt really care for it to be honest..

I hope all the people (that came before you all) that begged for automatic testing and computer testing, etc are getting what they asked for..

I personally wouldnt want to take the test this way, maybe I am getting older, but I just prefer the table, the scantron, and some scratch paper / calculator..not some computer keyboard in the way, for 8 hours..

I tookn the GMAT and LSAT that way and didnt really care for it to be honest..

I agree. It seems more distracting.

Back