NCEES site

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afjohnson85

Reaction score
Chat is unavailable now on NCEES. Could this mean results soon? Or just that we annoy the crap out of them asking when they will be released lol!

It's been alternating between chat and leave a message all day, so I assume when the chat people are busy, out to lunch, or I'm soo f%cking annoyed right now by these people then it's leave a message time

If you have running chrome as your web browser you can install a plug-in that you can set auto refresh on any web page. Saves your F5 button from wearing out.

I just keep it auto refreshing on the 3rd monitor so I can get work done on the other 2.

Is having 3 monitors....weird? (Admittedly, I only tend to use 2 at any given time)

Has the NCEES site crashed in previous years? I'm thinking it might be fun to see if we can make it crash. Everybody load the auto refresh extension and set it to 1 sec.

Has the NCEES site crashed in previous years? I'm thinking it might be fun to see if we can make it crash. Everybody load the auto refresh extension and set it to 1 sec.
You know, DHS considers such talk an act of terrorism....

Does that count as terrorism? Don't do it. I want my score via interwebs and not via letter please.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw NCEES pass out results at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Back