NCEES login-test results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

student

Structural
Reaction score
As of yesterday, under Results in My NCEES account the note said “Results/diagnostics not available yet”, today it changed to “ NCEES does not release results for this board”. I took my test in NC, I know our results are distributed by NC board, but I’m wondering if that note implies that the results are out but NCEES doesn’t release it, the board does. Any thoughts?

As of yesterday, under Results in My NCEES account the note said “Results/diagnostics not available yet”, today it changed to “ NCEES does not release results for this board”. I took my test in NC, I know our results are distributed by NC board, but I’m wondering if that note implies that the results are out but NCEES doesn’t release it, the board does. Any thoughts?
Mine says "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available" (GA), but I have no clue what it has said before since this is my first time logging in since registering for the test...

As of yesterday, under Results in My NCEES account the note said "Results/diagnostics not available yet", today it changed to " NCEES does not release results for this board". I took my test in NC, I know our results are distributed by NC board, but I'm wondering if that note implies that the results are out but NCEES doesn't release it, the board does. Any thoughts?
Mine says "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available" (GA), but I have no clue what it has said before since this is my first time logging in since registering for the test...
Do you know how are the results delivered in GA, by NCEES or by GA board?

Yup, mine changed today. I checked around lunch, it said "not available". Now it says "does not release". Maybe that's a good sign. :)

Yup, mine changed today. I checked around lunch, it said "not available". Now it says "does not release". Maybe that's a good sign. :)

I hope so. I know it hasn't been long, but I'm done waiting. I don't like waiting for exam results.

I took LEED green associate test, ICC special inspections test and the results are instant, it's computerized test, after you are done it says you either pass or fail, I love that. But I took another test, CWI, and that took awhile to release the results too, I can't remember exactly was it a month or two.

Mine stay the same "Results/diagnostics not available yet" in CA

As of yesterday, under Results in My NCEES account the note said "Results/diagnostics not available yet", today it changed to " NCEES does not release results for this board". I took my test in NC, I know our results are distributed by NC board, but I'm wondering if that note implies that the results are out but NCEES doesn't release it, the board does. Any thoughts?

I believe GA is reported by NCEES...but then again what do I know? :huh:

Mine too. Took Oct. PE Exam in Texas. I'm not sure if the same happened last year, but it does seem like there results are ready for distribution. Now its just a matter of time before the state boards receive them. I hope this administration is quicker about getting the results out to us.

NCEES send the result to GA Board. GA Board has the final say on passing.

Then You should get an email from GA BOard or you can sit in front the license verification page keep typing your name to find out if you pass or not.

NCEES send the result to GA Board. GA Board has the final say on passing.

Then You should get an email from GA BOard or you can sit in front the license verification page keep typing your name to find out if you pass or not.
Also changed from "Results/diagnostics not available yet" to " NCEES does not release results for this board" for TN.

Mine too. Took Oct. PE Exam in Texas. I'm not sure if the same happened last year, but it does seem like there results are ready for distribution. Now its just a matter of time before the state boards receive them. I hope this administration is quicker about getting the results out to us.
Ditto here. Very interesting. Still not getting my hopes up of results before Christmas though...

I don't know if the IL board (Continental Testing Services) or if NCEES is releasing the IL results this time, as this is the first time we've first had to register with NCEES before registering with CTS to take the exam but my NCEES login still says "Exam Results/diagnostics not available yet".

It does appear that some of the results are headed to the state boards. I'm still placing my money on Dec. 17th for IL results. =)

[SIZE=12pt]I asked NCEES if the message change meant that the results are ready, unfortunately the answer is no. As of this afternoon according to NCEES the results are not ready yet. The message would be “… does not release” for the state that don’t have direct NCEES results distribution, and “…not yet available” for the others. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I asked NCEES if the message change meant that the results are ready, unfortunately the answer is no. As of this afternoon according to NCEES the results are not ready yet. The message would be “… does not release” for the state that don’t have direct NCEES results distribution, and “…not yet available” for the others. [/SIZE]

Thanks student, that's good info. Mine reads this: "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available" (CA)

I don't know if the IL board (Continental Testing Services) or if NCEES is releasing the IL results this time, as this is the first time we've first had to register with NCEES before registering with CTS to take the exam but my NCEES login still says "Exam Results/diagnostics not available yet".
It does appear that some of the results are headed to the state boards. I'm still placing my money on Dec. 17th for IL results. =)
It appears the CTS is releaseing the IL results, my message changed to NCEES does not release these results today. =)

Back