NC - PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Agreed. So I just did 20 pushups on the floor in my office. I think it helped relieve some of the stress...you should try it.

Well for those of you in a cubicle that could get interesting...

^Agreed. So I just did 20 pushups on the floor in my office. I think it helped relieve some of the stress...you should try it.
Well for those of you in a cubicle that could get interesting...
what a mean joke. Challenging any group of engineers to physical fitness chalenges is like directing a person in a wheel chair to the stairs.....not nice

Do the pushups have to be simultaneous or can we stop between each one and check the NCBELS website?

How often is everyone punching in 36159 in the ncbels webpage?
Every 5-10 minutes since engineergirl said the results were in. Sure, I knew that we wouldn't see anything until mid-afternoon, but the OCD in me tells me to keep on refreshing 36159.
I wonder if they issue the numbers alphabetically. My last name starts with Ab. 36159 could be my number. lol.

......a hushed silence fell over the thread, and for a moment the juggernaut that was the NC - PE Results thread was in danger of collapse....

Back