NC - PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it's been 1 hr and 20 minutes since they arrived. So who is skipping lunch so they can keep searching for their name?
Better question is who at NCBELS is skipping lunch to put the results in?? I may just go take a nap so I can wake up to the results. Not sure I can eat right now.... It's 1:00 somewhere!

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no reason for me to be checking this right now but I can't help it.

I just called the NC board for one last pathetic attempt for some information before the weekend. They were closed. Oh well try to enjoy your weekend.
And if engineergirl is watching over the weekend. Thanks for all that you do.
I bet Engineergirl is hot, I'm going to think about her over the weekend!
LOL. Post pics please engineergirl!

The waiting is the hardest part....

Is it me or does engineergirl look like Pamela Anderson. And what is with that note above the picture. There is no way she has had an 11% reduction. I'd say it is more like an increase by about 140 to 170%. You can't fool me.

It'd be a lot less work just to refresh this page, b/c I KNOW it will blow up once they start actually adding names...

It'd be a lot less work just to refresh this page, b/c I KNOW it will blow up once they start actually adding names...
Does anyone know whether they add all the names then submit them all at once? Or do they add them throughout the afternoon? I just don't want to keep checking like I did last time if there is no hope af my name appearing.

Does anyone know whether they add all the names then submit them all at once? Or do they add them throughout the afternoon? I just don't want to keep checking like I did last time if there is no hope af my name appearing.

In June, all the names came on the website all at once, then engineergirl posted that a few had to be put in my hand....it was 200 names total...

How often is everyone punching in 36159 in the ncbels webpage?
Every 5-10 minutes since engineergirl said the results were in. Sure, I knew that we wouldn't see anything until mid-afternoon, but the OCD in me tells me to keep on refreshing 36159.

Is it me or does engineergirl look like Pamela Anderson. And what is with that note above the picture. There is no way she has had an 11% reduction. I'd say it is more like an increase by about 140 to 170%. You can't fool me.
Well done, sir, well done.

Back