NC - PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just go this in an email reply from one of the board ladies:
"We haven’t received the exam results yet. Once we do, it will take us several days to process them. We hope to have them in our office and mailed out to the examinees by next week."

Hopefully she's just talking abou the mailed-out results....
if you call the office they have to tell you no we do not have them yet because it has to be look over by the executive director . then get uploaded by the it guy for the website and database.

also we can not give out results over the phone so to save us form 1000 phone calls we say not yet tell our boss says everything is uploaded we are good to go.

I just called the NC board for one last pathetic attempt for some information before the weekend. They were closed. Oh well try to enjoy your weekend.
And if engineergirl is watching over the weekend. Thanks for all that you do.
I bet Engineergirl is hot, I'm going to think about her over the weekend!
LOL. Post pics please engineergirl!

The waiting is the hardest part....
:appl:

Other states must think we're insane...lol. Congrats, we now have over 15,000 views!
This is quite entertaining. Mainly because I have been there, done that. The end is nigh! :popcorn:

Other states must think we're insane...lol. Congrats, we now have over 15,000 views!
And quite the viewing party all of a sudden... haha.

I must say, you NC folks sure know how to form a thread! I feel as though I must be a party of some history making event, thus my post!

Good luck all......just think, it could be worse........we could be waiting like those poor ppl in Cali!

Been there, too. 2 1/2 years ago. My husband actually checked the site before I did when the PE numbers were posted and called me. Of course, I had to go to the site and see it myself.

so maybe minnesota was resting players but we'll take it I guess....at this point, we're screwing up our draft pick for next year...
Yeah I thought about that.... I'm glad Moore did well... i'd like to see him as starting qb the rest of the way to see if he can be consistent

so maybe minnesota was resting players but we'll take it I guess....at this point, we're screwing up our draft pick for next year...
Yeah I thought about that.... I'm glad Moore did well... i'd like to see him as starting qb the rest of the way to see if he can be consistent
Minn was definitely not resting it players. They are still competing for a first round bye since philly is playing so well. As for screwing our draft pick, we don't have a first rounder next year, so it doesn't matter.

... our D definitely showed up... Peppers was imposing his will on that O-line.... kind of like I did on the PE exam

So it's been 1 hr and 20 minutes since they arrived. So who is skipping lunch so they can keep searching for their name?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man.....I am so nervous....thanks engineering girl for the update. Well, we will soon be seeing if I will be taking this for the fourth time. God, please help me.

So it's been 1 hr and 20 minutes since they arrived. So who is skipping lunch so they can keep searching for their name?
likely doing the opposite so that time will pass faster and hopefully come back to results.

Me, although the holiday pot-luck lunch makes it so I don't have to actually skip lunch. I can frantically keep refreshing EB and NCBELS while still getting a bit of nutrition (or lack thereof!) :)

I bet we get 20,000 views before we get these damn results...

F' it I'm going to eat some subway...

Good luck on all your refreshes and number searches over the next hour!

Oh man.....I am so nervous....thanks engineering girl for the update. Well, we will soon be seeing if I will be taking this for the fourth time. God, please help me.
For those of you who are fortunate enough to pass, please post that you did so those unlucky ones can stop refreshing and admit defeat when their names aren't there. This is my 2nd time and I think I checked each day until my letter arrived. It's hard to face the facts when you fail.

Back