NC - PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the wait is almost the exam results are here. i bet between 1 or 2 it should be in the system and online for the PE's good luck to everyoneI hope you all have a Merry Christmas
So, when do I receive my result by mail?? ( I took FE exam)

Good luck all...Im thinking maybe Im glad I wont find out before Christmas..would be a great present though... only if you passed

the wait is almost the exam results are here. i bet between 1 or 2 it should be in the system and online for the PE's good luck to everyoneI hope you all have a Merry Christmas
I guess no body care at this moment because they are too busy checking their name on the system

I guess no body care at this moment because they are too busy checking their name on the system
I have the same question - not sure.......

i can update you later on that it talk 2 to 3 days to enter everyone's score's in the computer and get the letters out . My guess is they will go out wed but i will keep you updated as the days go on and i see for sure when

just go this in an email reply from one of the board ladies:

"We haven’t received the exam results yet. Once we do, it will take us several days to process them. We hope to have them in our office and mailed out to the examinees by next week."

Hopefully she's just talking abou the mailed-out results....

Last edited by a moderator:
I should just take a 4 hour lunch right now.... my productivity is hovering around 0...

Awesome! Thanks for all of your help!

i can update you later on that it talk 2 to 3 days to enter everyone's score's in the computer and get the letters out . My guess is they will go out wed but i will keep you updated as the days go on and i see for sure when
Wait... Will we see it online today?

Thanks engineergirl! We really appreciate all the updates.

Awesome! Thanks for all of your help!

Wait... Will we see it online today?
if you passed your name should be on the engineer lookup today

I am sure that everyone knows that Melvin G. Glass has gotten his NC PE -

.....as did No Matches Found - NC PE 36159

How did he get his name in red??

Back