NC - PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a reply to an email I sent on Friday to one of the admin ladies at NCBEES. She said they hadn't received anything from NCEES yet. I figured since she's an admin lady she might be the one gets the mail. I got the reply this morning so I don't know if that means nothing as of Friday or nothing as of this morning....
And yes I checked over the weekend a few times...

Sweet! I thought I was the only dork that checked NCBELS. I thought maybe engineergirl came in on Saturday and inputted the data; now that is pathetic. I even called FedEx to see if I could get some good info from there. Nothing concrete.

nothing as of this very min 8:57

I think someone should called NCEES back and tell them that NC doesn't have the results. The lady I talked to on Friday said she was positive they had been sent out. If they don't receive them today...I give up.

I think someone should called NCEES back and tell them that NC doesn't have the results. The lady I talked to on Friday said she was positive they had been sent out. If they don't receive them today...I give up.

fed ex if it is our reg lady will be he between 10 and 11 so hang in there

FedEx usually arrive @ NCBELS around 10:13 A.M and 4:00 p.m daily, am I correct?

FedEx usually arrive @ NCBELS around 10:13 A.M and 4:00 p.m daily, am I correct?

it has always come in the morning for last 6 exam i have been here for and i sign for it so i will know when it gets here

not that it matters, but last license issued now is 36,158. I guess the added one more comity or something, so don't get excited when you see that one appear. if we're unlucky we might hit 15,000 posts today!

I just called the NC board for one last pathetic attempt for some information before the weekend. They were closed. Oh well try to enjoy your weekend.
And if engineergirl is watching over the weekend. Thanks for all that you do.
I bet Engineergirl is hot, I'm going to think about her over the weekend!
LOL. Post pics please engineergirl!

The waiting is the hardest part....
weird, i had her pegged as a burnette

Does anyone know if the results are updated on the website around the same time the results are mailed? That is, should we expect our letter in the mail before seeing our name on the website?

the wait is almost the exam results are here. i bet between 1 or 2 it should be in the system and online for the PE's good luck to everyone

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY, the results are in!!

Good luck everyone.. and Steven HOPEFULLY I will need to know how to get my name on the banner!

Back