NC - PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just called the NC board for one last pathetic attempt for some information before the weekend. They were closed. Oh well try to enjoy your weekend.
And if engineergirl is watching over the weekend. Thanks for all that you do.
I bet Engineergirl is hot, I'm going to think about her over the weekend!
LOL. Post pics please engineergirl!

The waiting is the hardest part....

I just called the NC board for one last pathetic attempt for some information before the weekend. They were closed. Oh well try to enjoy your weekend.

You know what is hilarious to me. Not that you actually wrote that. But that you wrote it in your one and only post.

Shrek: "That'll do donkey."
Not only that, he made an account just to say it.

Waiting for what...the test results or the pics?
Through the weekend? pics!

Come Monday- results.

"every day you see one more card...."
"you take it on faith, you take it to the heart. The waiting is the hardest part..."

My call is Monday we get the results.

Is it just me or is it much easier to wait over the weekends when you are not sitting infront of this board constantly waiting for Engineergirl to post?

:afro:

Agree.....but I have to admit that I did look at this thread a couple of times. So what are the odds we get the results tomorrow? I am going to say 5:1. Who's putting money out? I'll take all bets......remember 'First in Flight, Last in everything else.' Come on NC, don't let me down again!

Is it just me or is it much easier to wait over the weekends when you are not sitting infront of this board constantly waiting for Engineergirl to post?
:afro:
I'm with you on waiting over the weekend...it's not as bad. Hopefully we'll get some good news this week. I'm still betting on Monday being the day we find something out in lovely NC state. I think engineergirl is going to come through for us. Hoping the best for everybody.

Cheers.

back and ready as well.

Please tell me i am not the only one that went to ncbels over the weekend a small handful of times just to see if maybe . . . . .

back and ready as well.
Please tell me i am not the only one that went to ncbels over the weekend a small handful of times just to see if maybe . . . . .
Nope, me too. I even told myself as I was typing it in, "do you really think this is even remotely possible?"

back and ready as well.
Nope, me too. I even told myself as I was typing it in, "do you really think this is even remotely possible?"

I did the same, the only difference is I was thinking to myself....I am an idiot for doing this. That didn't stop me either time I did it.

got a reply to an email I sent on Friday to one of the admin ladies at NCBEES. She said they hadn't received anything from NCEES yet. I figured since she's an admin lady she might be the one gets the mail. I got the reply this morning so I don't know if that means nothing as of Friday or nothing as of this morning....

And yes I checked over the weekend a few times...

Last edited by a moderator:
got a reply to an email I sent on Friday to one of the admin ladies at NCBEES. She said they hadn't received anything from NCEES yet. I figured since she's an admin lady she might be the one gets the mail. I got the reply this morning so I don't know if that means nothing as of Friday or nothing as of this morning....
And yes I checked over the weekend a few times...

Sweet! I thought I was the only dork that checked NCBELS. I thought maybe engineergirl came in on Saturday and inputted the data; now that is pathetic. I even called FedEx to see if I could get some good info from there. Nothing concrete.

pam_anderson_jugs.jpg

Back