NC - PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can say one thing. This thread kicks the other thread's butts. We are like up over 12k in views. They can't hang; they ain't even a real thread they are like a lint ball or something.

I just talked to NCEES again. They said that all of the results for NC have been sent and she didn't know when they were sent but they did go out sometime this week.....maybe monday

Same here. I just talked with a lady from NCEES and she said that it was confirmed that NC results had been sent to the state board. I asked her if they may have lost them and she said no b/c they had tracking on them and so forth. So I don't know if something squirrly is going on or what.

Maybe we're the State with the problems!!!!

Same here. I just talked with a lady from NCEES and she said that it was confirmed that NC results had been sent to the state board. I asked her if they may have lost them and she said no b/c they had tracking on them and so forth. So I don't know if something squirrly is going on or what.

Oh man, you should have grilled her for the tracking number. You would have been king of the message board!

If we were the state with the problems then I don't think the results would have been sent yet. I'm guessing they'll be delivered this afternoon or Monday. Either way, I think we'll have to wait this weekend...I wonder if NCEES would tell us if NC had issues that would delay the results?

I just talked to NCEES again. They said that all of the results for NC have been sent and she didn't know when they were sent but they did go out sometime this week.....maybe monday
blanzzill, dude. You are a jr engineer now! Way to go buddy. Keep posting and you'll be principal in no time. :bananapowerslide:

blanzzill, dude. You are a jr engineer now! Way to go buddy. Keep posting and you'll be principal in no time. :bananapowerslide:
hahaha, thanks!

I should change my gloomy avatar with my new rank! I was worried I would find out the results before I got 25 posts in to qualify for a banner congratulations if I passed! :hung-037: :Banane26:

FedEx Shipment

I think this picture was taken somewhere around the NC/SC line. The lady from NCEES said that it was confirmed that the results had been shipped out (apparently under that straw on the donkey). According to an email I received a few minutes ago from the guy at NCBEES they haven't received the results yet and are expecting them on Monday.

Only thing I can figure is either someone has provided false information or they either sent the package via donkey...

Last edited by a moderator:
fedexelectricbike.jpg

The package is on its way.

Before I found this thread I wasn't even expecting to get my results until Monday. Now that I'm here I keep expecting to see them 15 minutes from now.

Before I found this thread I wasn't even expecting to get my results until Monday. Now that I'm here I keep expecting to see them 15 minutes from now.
same here.

Monday was the day i had been thinking for the last 2 months, and now i am bent due to not having results 3 days ago.

It is snowing real hard here in VA so I would have assumed NC would have got it first. As I am right next to the blue ridge parkway we are supposed to get 2 feet which is about what we got in 1995 that shut this place down for a week.

I just called the NC board for one last pathetic attempt for some information before the weekend. They were closed. Oh well try to enjoy your weekend.

And if engineergirl is watching over the weekend. Thanks for all that you do.

I just called the NC board for one last pathetic attempt for some information before the weekend. They were closed. Oh well try to enjoy your weekend.
I bet Engineergirl is hot, I'm going to think about her over the weekend!

I bet Engineergirl is hot, I'm going to think about her over the weekend!

You know what is hilarious to me. Not that you actually wrote that. But that you wrote it in your one and only post.

Shrek: "That'll do donkey."

Back