My shed's infested with flying squirrels. . .

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe he means the spiral shape of household flourescent bulbs, going downward. . . well. . . :unsure: .?

If they come back, set up a pan of antifreeze in the shed.
If you go the BB gun route, get a spring gun. Its gonna be about 100 bucks, but the exit speed is 1100fps vs 700fps. I can shoot mine through both sides of a CAB can full of water.
I never got the chance to take a shot at the groundhog I had... now there are some cats wandering through my overgrown areas in the back...

the birds are coming back for spring and nesting in a hole in the cedar right next to my bedroom window.

I tell the wife that I'm getting a pellet gun and she says I should put a nesting box over the hole. :blink:

we are built into the side of a hill and that widow is 35' off the ground. I'm not killing myself for

our house looks to have secured a genuine offer in this sucko real estate market! :bananapowerslide: - I think i should have left the shed infested w/ the flying squirrels, just as a parting "yeah you got a good deal, but get guess what else ya got. . ." :bandevil: - ah, the inspector would of spoiled it for me though. .

our house looks to have secured a genuine offer in this sucko real estate market! :bananapowerslide: - I think i should have left the shed infested w/ the flying squirrels, just as a parting "yeah you got a good deal, but get guess what else ya got. . ." :bandevil: - ah, the inspector would of spoiled it for me though. .
Congrats! I hope things work out. I remember the feeling quite well. April 2 is the one yr anniverary of getting the offer on our old house. :mf_bounce8: :Banane35:

Back