My New Holiday Response to the Question ...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Response:

Right now my level of interest in trying to predict how I did on my exam can be measured in Micro I Could Give a Shits. :?7?:

I am wondering if I can enter that as a unit of measure with ASTM ?? :+1:

JR

I'm pleased to say that I'm nearly at that level of, um, calmness (?) now. I had to think real hard to recall even one of the test questions today.

I think I'm on my way to recovery. But I'm still hanging out here all the time, so maybe I still have a problem.

:tone:

Oh... nothing. :unsure:

Just joking around. This place is cool. I'll stick around. Even if I pass!

My response would be , Which the exam you talking about the one I just took or the one i'm gonna take in April. EIT's rock, PE overrated. EIT4LIFE, LOL!!!

Do you ever feel like, "I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that would have me for a member"? I feel that way often and even with the PE I feel that way.

Anyway, I still hang out here after passing. I think its cause I got on here while I was waiting for the results and I enjoyed the time here.

Maybe I'll stilck around for quite a while. You all should too!

Ed

I would certainly stick around. I have corresponded with a few people from this board via e-mail - definitely everyone is very cool :+1:

I guess we have hit our midway point for waiting. :mail: I am just waiting to hear that I have missed demonstrating my minimal competency by one-point yet again :ruh: For me, this process is starting to feel like a sick game game show -- License or No License. :rotfl:

Back to the original thought - pass or no pass, I would stick around. :)

JR

Back