My 10k Post

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JR

Vroom Vroom Party Starter.

Conan_Vroom_Vroom_Party_Starter.jpg

Congrats.

JR is a top contributor, but a unique one. Sure, he can spam with the best of us, but many of his posts are insightful ... or funny ... or crazy ... or typical JR, with the multi-reply style that he is so good at.

Congrats, JR. It's been a pleasure to see you rise to this honored status.

Congrats JR! We pretty much joined EB at the same time, so that's some serious spamming (considering how much slacking I've done to acheive my 7k)

:p10940623:

you're driving this f$%ker like you stole it, B!tch!

keep up the good work (i think) - i don't want my energy billing dollars fueling this kind of feat :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone! :D

Congratulations, JR! Thanks to this board and your help, I became a Professional Engineer and now I can talk about things a PE talks about...like fake political campaigns and what I had for lunch.
It's funny ... what people think or don't think PE's do ...

Probably the most rewarding thing for me in all of this is when you allow someone else to reach for what seems to be an unreachable goal. Seriously.

By the way .. not sure what I am doing for lunch ..

JR is a top contributor, but a unique one. Sure, he can spam with the best of us, but many of his posts are insightful ... or funny ... or crazy ... or typical JR, with the multi-reply style that he is so good at.
Congrats, JR. It's been a pleasure to see you rise to this honored status.
Thankies ...

A long time ago, there was a very revered person I worked with at my FEMA job. He was quite chronologically advanced but NOBODY could argue with his approach to any given issue between what he knew and how he presented it. As the planning manager said once, "Charles doesn't think in sentences, he thinks in paragraphs."

I have found that these days that I think in the same way, in some part due to Charles' influence. :)

Congrats JR! We pretty much joined EB at the same time, so that's some serious spamming (considering how much slacking I've done to acheive my 7k)
Power spamming is definitely in your future .. I see it ...

keep up the good work (i think) - i don't want my energy billing dollars fueling this kind of feat :rolleyes:
I hope you didn't see the August 26th report about the market share .. and how the gubmint is being pressured to revise the deregulation legislation ... :eek:hmy:

JR

Back