My 10k Post

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Well, as I stand here on the brink of making my 10,000th post here at EB.com, I am reminded of many different things and different people. Largely, I would like to thank Road Guy for his inspiration and foresight into developing Engineerboards as an alternative to other engineering forums for:

• preparing engineering license applications
  • preparing for the FE or PE exams
  • discussing technical issues that arise in the practice of engineering
  • discussing social issues of the day
  • offering a place to keep tally of exam results
  • offering a place to vent
  • offering a social outlet
  • offering a network of friends and mentors
While this forum cannot be all things to all people; I believe that it is truly one of a kind and I am thankful for everyone who choses to participate because it makes this forum a GREAT place with awesome people! :) I am very glad to have had the opportunity to be exposed to a broader community of engineers and their experiences; something that I don' think you will find anywhere else.

Here's to 10k posts ... and many more! :Banane35:

JR

Welcome to the 5-digit club JR!

Does that make us 'showstoppers?'

822192950_f1a1f366fb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
JR, I commend you. Only on one other forum have I achieved such a feat, and that was after nearly 6 years of hard work frivolous posting.

when I saw "10k post" my initial thought was...oh no, not again.

Congrats JR. keep on spammin'

Congrats on the 10K JR! You truly have been a great contributor to this board and helped to make it what it is today. Happy posting!

It's the showstopper!

Congratulations, JR! Thanks to this board and your help, I became a Professional Engineer and now I can talk about things a PE talks about...like fake political campaigns and what I had for lunch.

:)

Back