Movie thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LION KING.

I am interested in seeing this, please, and am so worried it's going to be horrible.
pepsigem-the-lion-king-2019-nala-simba-im-here-to-28788532.png

I want to see this sooooo bad.  I really liked the premise, and it seems to have a real 'story', but it doesn't seem to be showing anywhere nearby.  I'd have to go to like, Brooklyn, to see it.  Ughhh.
Looks like I have a few options in my city. Will have to find some time to check it out!

Normally not a fan of sequels but. The New top gun trailer looks like the best movie out in a long time!

Normally not a fan of sequels but. The New top gun trailer looks like the best movie out in a long time!
Air Force buddy of mine sent me the link to the trailer yesterday.  Looks pretty awesome.  On a side note, does Tom Cruise even age?

Can botox make your whole body look younger?

Still, it looks like a pretty good movie.

Its funny out of all of the movies of "my generation" that I have made my kids watch ( who now are 20, 18, 16) this was one they liked the least.  They saw it as very "cheesy" - I was a little flabbergasted to be honest...

I still wear my "because I was inverted" t- shirt though :D

Wait.  Did any of you see the Cats trailer?  

NOT A FAN.

But then again,  I never really got the appeal of Cats? I mean, some of the songs are good/I enjoyed the choreography (the dancers are amazing!), but...furries? On my stage? Uhhhhhh. I can think of at least 10 musicals that should have been made into a movie and Cats was never on that list.

Back