Motorcycle Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe they are called cafe style, which is a hybrid of crotch rocket and roadsters. You dont have to lay down on it. It was probably a good bike, but it had been riden hard and put up wet before I bought it. Its good years were before I found it.

EB.com?

bs13690-83559-albums-random-pics-pic48367-wildhogs.jpg
fixt

^^^ this is why you have to have a bike before you get into a relationship!! a precedence needs to be set going in or the wife will help make your decision on safty, gas milage, cost, etc...

After "I do" it's too late!! (or so I've heard since I had a bike before I met my wife)

^^^ this is why you have to have a bike before you get into a relationship!! a precedence needs to be set going in or the wife will help make your decision on safty, gas milage, cost, etc...

After "I do" it's too late!! (or so I've heard since I had a bike before I met my wife)
/>http://www.blippitt.com/motorcycle-for-sale-photo/motorcycle-for-sale/

^^^ That's probably the biggest Harley I would be able to ride without looking like a complete idiot.

^The seat on the Sportster is actually higher than on most of the heavier bikes.

As someone with long legs & an overall skinny build, I look rediculous on the lower, bigger bikes. Only bigger bikes that I could ride would be more of a chopper style with the longer wheel-base.

Back