Most Popular Music Artist by State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get your son started on music-making early too. Good for the brain cells, or something. Reminds me, I'd love to try blowing into a clarinet sometime to see if I remember anything from band days.  Every time I hear one in a song, it makes me want to play.
Yeah, he played trumpet in his elemenary/middle school band for 3 or 4 years. He enjoyed it, more socially than anything else.

He's starting high school this year and he's decided to drop band/music to pursue the engineering electives and robotics club that they have there. I can't really fault him for that decision.

Yeah, he played trumpet in his elemenary/middle school band for 3 or 4 years. He enjoyed it, more socially than anything else.

He's starting high school this year and he's decided to drop band/music to pursue the engineering electives and robotics club that they have there. I can't really fault him for that decision.
both.jpg

But yeah, there's only so much time :( . Hermione, lend me your time-turner please.

But yeah, there's only so much time :( . Hermione, lend me your time-turner please.
Yeah, to be in the school band (an extracurricular) you have to take music as your elective course. As a freshman he only gets one elective, and he wanted to take Intro to Engineering.

I told him if he was interested in both he could pursue music outside of school, but he wasn't interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back