Is Kanye for real?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodal

Reaction score
Admittedly, I am not a fan of rap music (if you can call it music), Kanye West or Ellen, but I had the music video by this "artist" inflicted upon me yesterday. Ellen was interviewing him and played it on her show. The video itself made no sense. Just random images of Americana going by with him and Kim on a bike. But on top of that the noise that emanated from my speakers was horrendous. He was out of sync the entire video and there is a woman's voice on there that was equally hard to listen to. I couldn't take the entire video so I forwarded to the end thinking Ellen would be laughing hysterically because this was all a joke he was playing, but NOOOOO he was sincere. She went on to praise his creativity. I know enough about him to know he is a complete jerk, which is why I think ol Kanye is pulling one over on us. I think he has made this thing this bad, just to see if anyone will dare criticize his creative genius. He will then call them a racist and get a lot more publicity out of it.

Here is the link if you dare. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuBd3bDdALM I apologize in advance.

Thoughts.

I won't watch the video, but I agree that Kanye and Kim just need to go away...

And BTW Kanye West, Kenny Powers had your haircut first.

Nothing can be worse than what it is now.
Challenge_accepted.png

I always think of the movie "Cant Buy Me Love" where the nerd pays the most popular girl in school to date him, he becomes popular and needs to figure out how to dance, so he thinks he's watching a cool dance video and instead it's the mating dance of some insect and when he starts doing it, they all follow suit...yeah Kanye is an insect.

I also don't care for Kayne or Kim (or rap, which this isn't) but I was thinking the same thing yesterday. This video has to be a joke by him. It looks like it cost $1000 for the whole production, and the 'music' is shit.

That 'fox' video may possibly be worse, but my two year old boys love it...

Back