MI PE reults?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend has been waiting about 1:20 and another guy in Ohio was waiting for an hour, too. Maybe a little longer...

i am from michigan and it took some time before the results button showed up on the elses website. then i had my results within 30 seconds.

I've heard horror stories where it can take up to 12 hours to get the second email from ncees! I hope no one here has to experience that. I would have no hair left.

I passed! Only took a matter of seconds for the second email - I may have had a heart attack otherwise! Congrats to everyone who passed!

I'm in OH and have been waiting over 4 hrs. for the reply. Anyone else having to wait that long to get a response back?

I'm in OH and have been waiting over 4 hrs. for the reply. Anyone else having to wait that long to get a response back?
call them and they will email it to you...but it is too late now because I think they are out by 5:30....be patient I am sure you will still get it today....good luck

I received my results today. I passed. Third time taking it. I did Transporation each time. Congratulations to all who did pass!! Don't give up for those who didn't pass.

You don't have to call them to get your results e-mailed. I received a e-mail from them letting me know the results had posted. I logged into the elses website, once in there was a button to click on that say, "Send Results", within 5 minutes my pdf results were sitting in my gmail.

One of my buddies didn't receive the initial e-mail, but he went and logged into his esles account and went through the same steps. The only thing is that he has yet to receive his pdf version of his results. It's taking a while. It's been over 2 hrs!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Requested an email be sent to me again this morning. Still nothing from ELSES. It's been 2 days now! I almost wish I didn't know about the email thing. Thanks a lot message board.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking it doesn't work unless you get that first email sent to you by ELSES.

When I log into the ELSES website it says "your results are in, click here to receive an email" (the email address is correct). But I've clicked it probably 4 times in the last 3 days and still nothing.

I guess it's just more waiting. Anyone else from Michigan getting results?

I'm thinking it doesn't work unless you get that first email sent to you by ELSES.
When I log into the ELSES website it says "your results are in, click here to receive an email" (the email address is correct). But I've clicked it probably 4 times in the last 3 days and still nothing.

I guess it's just more waiting. Anyone else from Michigan getting results?
I assume you've checked your spam folder? I'd call them at this point. Sounds like a glitch on either your end or theirs.

At least MI has one of the shorter waiting periods.

From the chart it looks like the results should be in around 12/19 for the October test.

I was planning on mid January... Now I can begin anticipating them in my inbox...

Latest posts

Back