MARYLAND - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update for those who passed but have not yet received DLLR letters. Some people just received theirs on Saturday. I have not yet received mine. Today is no postal service for MLK, I plan to contact them tomorrow if it does not arrive in the mail.

Update for those who passed but have not yet received DLLR letters. Some people just received theirs on Saturday. I have not yet received mine. Today is no postal service for MLK, I plan to contact them tomorrow if it does not arrive in the mail.
Did you receive your letter from DLLR on Tuesday? I'm still waiting for mine.

BaltiJoe--it is now Thursday, I am still waiting for my letter. I did receive a letter from the MD Society of PEs, but not from DLLR. I sent an e-mail two days ago which has not yet been returned, I plan on calling tomorrow.

Good luck ---

BaltiJoe--it is now Thursday, I am still waiting for my letter. I did receive a letter from the MD Society of PEs, but not from DLLR. I sent an e-mail two days ago which has not yet been returned, I plan on calling tomorrow.
Good luck ---
As of Thursday still not letter. I emailed DLLR and was told to call to see if the mailing had been returned. I was also told that all notifications were mailed on January 13th. I will call today, however I expect to have to go the DLLR to get a copy of the notification.

I’ve now experienced two consecutive failures in DLLR mailings (October entrance pass and October results). Problems with notification mailings are no big deal, but I’m now concerned about DLLR mailing the wall certificate.

I had the same issue. I am going to have to stop down and pick the thing up.

With regards to the Wall Certificate, I received something from the MD State Society of PEs that says wall certs are distributed at their annual event this February. That may be a quick way to circumvent this issue.

I had the same issue. I am going to have to stop down and pick the thing up.
With regards to the Wall Certificate, I received something from the MD State Society of PEs that says wall certs are distributed at their annual event this February. That may be a quick way to circumvent this issue.
I initially questioned whether the wall certificate given out by the Maryland Society of Professional Engineers was the same state issued certificate. I spoke with MDSPE and they confirmed that it is the actual certificate. MDSPE is sending out additional information about the event today. I agree that is probably the best way around DLLR mail issues.

Hello. I did not attend the MDSPE banquet where the PE Certificates were distributed. Does anyone know when the DLLR will mail them? or if anyone has already received them, what should i do if I haven't?

Thanks for the help...

FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back