MARYLAND - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No letter yet in the mailbox today. What is Maryland's deal? At least they posted results online.
here is a reply from DLLR about the letters.

Dear Mr. xxxx,

The pass list was posted on-line today, January 6. Letters will be mailed out the end of this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
here is a reply from DLLR about the letters.Dear Mr. xxxx,

The pass list was posted on-line today, January 6. Letters will be mailed out the end of this week.

Administrative Secretary

Board for Professional Engineers
That was nice of you to XXX out your name, but leave all of the contact information for Ms. Matricciani. I'm sure she'll appreciate you doing that when she gets all of the additional phone calls and e-mails........

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering she is listed on the MD Department of Labor, Licensing & Regulation Agency Contact List at http://www.dllr.state.md.us/contactinfo/ I imagine she already gets a lot of emails and phone calls.
[rant] True, but someone has to go looking for it. Just a pet peeve of mine when people post e-mails like this and block out their own info and leave the other person's. If I was in her position and someone was posting my e-mails like that and I knew about it, I probably wouldn't answer people's e-mails any more. [/rant]

[rant] True, but someone has to go looking for it. Just a pet peeve of mine when people post e-mails like this and block out their own info and leave the other person's. If I was in her position and someone was posting my e-mails like that and I knew about it, I probably wouldn't answer people's e-mails any more. [/rant]
I am Sorry guys I didn't even realize that i was copying her info as it is. I was Just trying to keep you guys informed abt the postal results. I'll kepp it in mind from next time when i post anything. I know it was not ethical on my part. Sorry again.

Unbelievable. Has anyone called to see when they were actually mailed? If they are not here today they couldn't have been mailed by the end of last week as they previously indicated would happen.

People in my office said that when they took it a couple of years ago the mail letters came about 2 weeks after the online pass list was posted.

I passed! Environmental
Been out of the country the past two weeks, barely had access to the net. Hope its not too late to announce that...

[SIZE=18pt]I PASSED!!![/SIZE]

:multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

Thanks EB for all the support. Really appreciate it.

Hey,

Has anyone received any letters in the mail today (assuming your mail's been delivered already)?

I paased too.. I found it last week but still have not got the letter. Has anyone got their letters? I moved and have to check with the Post Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back