MARYLAND - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, when do they post our names under the Licnesed Engineer list in the website. Looks like they have not assigned our Reg. numbers yet.

Also, when do they post our names under the Licnesed Engineer list in the website. Looks like they have not assigned our Reg. numbers yet.
I got my letter in the mail yesterday and went online last night. I just looked up my last name about an hour ago and I'm listed on the site with a license number now.

Been out of the country the past two weeks, barely had access to the net. Hope its not too late to announce that...
[SIZE=18pt]I PASSED!!![/SIZE]

:multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

Thanks EB for all the support. Really appreciate it.

Congrats MDElec! :multiplespotting: Definately worth the wait! Now I'm the one trying to finish up grad school and this semester is going to s-u-c-k!

Congrats to all the other MD pass-ers!

apparently DLLR didn't put enough postage on the envelope and I had to drive to the post office and wait an hour for my mail carrier to get there so I could finally pick up my letter, AND pay the extra postage (bastards). but I PASSED, geotech.

That's just wrong. But Congratulations on passing :multiplespotting: woo hoo!

apparently DLLR didn't put enough postage on the envelope and I had to drive to the post office and wait an hour for my mail carrier to get there so I could finally pick up my letter, AND pay the extra postage (bastards). but I PASSED, geotech.

Hope they aren't that messed up when they mail your wall certificate in a few months! Congrats! :party-smiley-048:

Website shows I passed, have not yet gotten a DLLR letter, but I did get a letter from MD Society of PEs. Is anyone else in this situation?

Got DLLR pass letter in the mail yesterday. Still can't believe I passed!

:party-smiley-048:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats MDElec! :multiplespotting: Definately worth the wait! Now I'm the one trying to finish up grad school and this semester is going to s-u-c-k!
Congrats to all the other MD pass-ers!
Hang in there buddy. And thanks for the moral support after my first try.

Website shows I passed, have not yet gotten a DLLR letter, but I did get a letter from MD Society of PEs. Is anyone else in this situation?
I’m in the same situation. I also have not received anything from DLLR, but got a congratulatory letter from the MD Society of Professional Engineers. I hope it arrives today. I’ve read the post regarding insufficient postage and had a similar experience. I never received the mailing that contained my entrance pass for the October exam. When I went to DLLR to pick up a copy, I was told that some were mailed with insufficient postage. It would appear this is a reoccurring problem.

The pass letter indicates that the wall certificate will be mailed approximately 8 weeks from the time that you register online (and pay the $68 registration fee). The NSPE letter that was mailed yesterday says that we will be presented with our wall certificate at the Professional Engineers Recognition Event reception in Baltimore 2/20/09.

The pass letter indicates that the wall certificate will be mailed approximately 8 weeks from the time that you register online (and pay the $68 registration fee). The NSPE letter that was mailed yesterday says that we will be presented with our wall certificate at the Professional Engineers Recognition Event reception in Baltimore 2/20/09.
Just in case anyone else is wondering. In MD you will get your license (the same thing you got for the passing the FE/EIT) about a week after paying your dues online. Your fancy wall certificate will come about 3 to 4 months after that (unless you go to the MDSPE recognition even in February in which case you get it early). For example, I passed in April '08, found out end of June and got the wall certificate around mid-October.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m in the same situation. I also have not received anything from DLLR, but got a congratulatory letter from the MD Society of Professional Engineers. I hope it arrives today. I’ve read the post regarding insufficient postage and had a similar experience. I never received the mailing that contained my entrance pass for the October exam. When I went to DLLR to pick up a copy, I was told that some were mailed with insufficient postage. It would appear this is a reoccurring problem.
OK--that sounds like the case then. I also had a problem with not getting an entrance pass for the October exam in the mail and never figured out why, but it sounds like my case is similar to yours. Good luck getting everything and thanks for the response.

They are having that event? Someone at my office asked me about that - he said if I got invited that I should definitely go. I haven't gotten that letter yet though.

I have a question about the wall certificate given by the Maryland Society of Professional Engineers. Is it the same wall certificate given by the state? In the ppi2pass web site (Michael Lindeburg’s site) under FAQs, there is mention of certificates from professional societies being different from a state-issued certificate. Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back