Map: April 2012 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received AL results today in the mail. Passed. Civil Construction. Congrats to all my fellow PEs in your respective states.
Congrats autiger95. Do you live in AL? Just wondering since they apparently mailed out the results Wednesday and you just received yours. I'm in VA and have my wife on stakeout for the mailman.
If you are VA then you can just log onto NCEES to get the results...... DPOR will not send out the letters and update the website until the middle to end of June per the email I got yesterday

I live in GA but received my AL results yesterday. I personally called the board on Wednesday and the lady told me they were mailed that morning. Some folks in Alabama received theirs on Thursday and I received mine on Friday, as expected. If there is a delay, I suspect it is with the local post office's sorting capabilities rather than the board. That's pure conjecture, though. Good luck to you.

TN - Civil Transportation - Passed!!!

The letter is dated 5/30 and postmarked 5/31. Received 6/2.

Got results today in the mail. YEEEHAW! Thanks to everyone for the support and congrats to all the other PE's. :appl:

heck yes! Took me four tries (2 in the structural and 2 in transportation) but i finally passed my civil-transportation PE in Michigan! Yes, i'm happy to have it passed and for all the exciting career opportunities it allows (haha) but even more happy that i don't have to study anymore and can start living a live more than 4 months out of the year!!!!

Not to dash your hopes, but it is the same for Oregon and we're a non-NCEES released state.

I definitely hope it means something for you. I wouldn't wish this wait on anyone!

Back