Map: April 2012 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah baby!!!

New York

ME - T&F PASS!

Thanks and good luck to all!

I still haven't received the e-mail; the log-in to NCEES did it.

Arkansas results were released just before lunch on 5/29 and Arkansas Board of Engineers issued PE #'s that afternoon. First notification was an email from NCEES to log in and view results. My stamp has been ordered and should be here next week.

NY Added

hsDbl.png

Just called Maryland board and they wouldn't tell me how long it will be. They are in the process of validating the results. They did say that they are trying to finish off "the last bit". I'll be happy if I know today but Monday looks far more likely.

NY - HVAC PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just talked to someone at the PA Licenseing board. She said there are still a "couple things left to do with them" [results] before they can be released. She said most likely next week and I probed for more detail or early/mid/late week guess - but came up empty. I did ask if the results have to be brought in front of the board meeting on the 18th and she said NO. So that is good. I waited like this in October and it was brutal. This is worse.

Just talked to someone at the PA Licenseing board. She said there are still a "couple things left to do with them" [results] before they can be released. She said most likely next week and I probed for more detail or early/mid/late week guess - but came up empty. I did ask if the results have to be brought in front of the board meeting on the 18th and she said NO. So that is good. I waited like this in October and it was brutal. This is worse.
Does PA release results through NCEES at least? For some reason Oregon still insists on mailing out a physical letter. I'm guessing you'll find out your results before I do (but, selfishly, I hope I'm wrong).

On a side note, I was born and raised in PA. Go Buccos!

What could PA have to do that the other state boards did not have to do? I need a drink!

I passed PE Civil Transportation, New York. Thank you to everyone on the board for their support, advice and help. You, guys have been a force for me. Thank you again.

Back