Man Rules Violation

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^dude... its a small room and I like quiet... I used to not do it, but then a guy walked in saw the feet under the stalll and walked out... I figured... that was slightly uncomfortable, and can be avoided. also, there is only one sink, so if the shitter and the pisser finish simultaneously, there is a uncomfortable moment waiting to use the sink... the door has a lock, so I use it

(my poo smells real bad too, so its for others benefit as much as my own.)
Oh... I get it... this is your chance for philanthropy once a day (or maybe more, depending on the amount of fiber in your diet). You're a true gentleman!

I'm debating rescinding your hetero card for even having this idea. Consider yourself on notice. :D
carrie_underwood_legs_2.jpeg
sorry, no rescinding necess :rolleyes: (notice the smiley keeps looking up?) - like i concluded, she could go 3-mile Island on the porcelin throne, and I'd be there giving her a shoulder rub :doganim:

You're shitting me? No one is allowed in if you're dropping the kids off at the pool? You've got some privacy issues! [spend some time in the military and that would get fixed quick!] :)
Kind of a "it's not gay if you're underway" kind of thing? No thanks. :f_115m_e45d7af:

Me, well you better not even look my direction when we're both in the bathroom....

Kind of a "it's not gay if you're underway" kind of thing? No thanks. :f_115m_e45d7af:
I think it's "what happens on deployment stays on deployment"... or something like that. What the hell do I know? My sea counter is stuck at 15... DAYS.

Back