Louisiana PE Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjdecuir

Reaction score
Well this is my third time that I am going to take the exam, and I am going to be back at the location that I BOMBED the exam the first time that I took it. Does anyone know why we have to take the exam in a barn again and why it is not back at the River Center. There are a whole lot less hotels around Gonzales and Baton Rouge is a whole lot more central location than Gonzales. Well I am just trying to vent a little bit, and starting to relax, gonna pass this thing this time. All that I have left to do is a little organization of the MERM.

Good luck to everyone.

How many people are tired of hearing "good Luck" or "you'll do fine". If this test was about luck I would not have failed the last two times, I would have been lucky enough to get two more right. And the one that is getting me this time around is "well third time is a charm"

Luck does have something to do with it. Good Luck can bring you questions all from your strong areas or Bad Luck can bring questions all from your weak areas.

Luck does have something to do with it. Good Luck can bring you questions all from your strong areas or Bad Luck can bring questions all from your weak areas.
that's why I refuse to try out for JEOPARDY! I know I would kick ass on that show, but with my luck, the show I'm on would have categories like "13th Century Poets" and "Slovakian Pottery".....

Ok, I hope I am lucky in the questions that I get, but I also hope that I am more prepared to handle anything that is thrown at me.

Back