Looks like we should get the results before January 21st

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silvamela

Reaction score
CA Board posted this yesterday:

"Please be advised that the California Board recommends that all applicants continue to ensure that applications are postmarked on or before the posted final filing date of December 17, 2010, for NEW Professional Engineer and Professional Land Surveyor applications and January 21, 2011, for ALL (new and refile) Engineer-in-Training (EIT) or Land Surveyor-in-Training (LSIT) applications and REFILE Professional Engineer and Professional Land Surveyor applications, regardless of NCEES registration status."

The schedule for refile has also been updated for January 21st deadline:

http://www.pels.ca.gov/applicants/schedule_eng_refile.pdf

So we must have results in hand before January 21st, right? That seems just around the corner...

Last edited by a moderator:
CA Board posted this yesterday:
"Please be advised that the California Board recommends that all applicants continue to ensure that applications are postmarked on or before the posted final filing date of December 17, 2010, for NEW Professional Engineer and Professional Land Surveyor applications and January 21, 2011, for ALL (new and refile) Engineer-in-Training (EIT) or Land Surveyor-in-Training (LSIT) applications and REFILE Professional Engineer and Professional Land Surveyor applications, regardless of NCEES registration status."

The schedule for refile has also been updated for January 21st deadline:

http://www.pels.ca.gov/applicants/schedule_eng_refile.pdf

So we must have results in hand before January 21st, right? That seems just around the corner...
That's seven weeks from know. we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Good Catch Silvamela. I thought things would speed up after the NCEES took over part of the registration process. All previous exams it was towards the end of January. I bet this indicates that the results will be out around the second week in Jan around the 14th, allowing some time to the 21st to get your re-file in if you need to.

Good Catch Silvamela. I thought things would speed up after the NCEES took over part of the registration process. All previous exams it was towards the end of January. I bet this indicates that the results will be out around the second week in Jan around the 14th, allowing some time to the 21st to get your re-file in if you need to.
Yes, they need to leave one week minimum to refile, so I'd say we should have the results by Jan 14th! I know December will just fly (I'll only work 3 weeks)...So help us God :)

Latest posts

Back