Little things that make you happy

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gawking at the fact that someone actually made those emoticons and that I hadn't noticed them before. So many missed opportunities where I could have used them...

They didn't exist until Wednesday night; hence why you couldn't find / use them until now. I modified the :hititbanana: from our listings of available emoticons. Now to work with one of the powers that be to get it into the listing of available emoticons so it lives there as well. Took about an hour and a half, including searching for the gif editing software & installation. Took two different pieces of free software to do it right, but it worked!

When I find out I don't have to put the toilet seat down in my field office bathroom. Unless one of the guys just finished using it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for a tank ass emoticon!

Not the best, but here's a quick version:

Krak.gif

I know it is weird and I have absolutely no use for them. but when you accidentally get 2 lids or 2 cups with your drink. It just makes me smile for some unknown reason.

The punk bitch in the Honda Civic next to me at a stoplight thinking he has a chance...

Back