Little things that make you happy

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hookers & Blow

DSCN5798.JPG

Sipping Macallan 15-year with my dad or dad-in-law while shooting the breeze

De-railed threads on EB.com

Waiting for some EB.com member to twist Judo's last post and de-rail the thread :p

Last edited by a moderator:
De-railed threads on EB.com

Waiting for some EB.com member to twist Judo's last post and de-rail the thread :p

Guess what my first thought was when I read "pull out"?

The pull out strength of nails in timber construction, obviously. And how a larger diameter shaft increases the pull out capacity. Totally off-topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
peach candles, my German Shepard curled up with a tiny little Rizzo cat, letting the worries of the world go into the wind when the sun is out, pandora which means free music, a Ho Hum Day, a not so Ho Hum Day that I could turn into Happy, Yuengling Light and possibly a few more, perfectly plucked eyebrows and hair dye that comes out good enough to make you happy, a good friend having a baby and becoming a parent, understanding what your future may bring you and accepting it, extra cell phone chargers, detailed plans for tomorrow, pink and lime green notebooks with a pink gel pen to use as a journal, leftover taco bell, or just taco bell in general, never having to smell packing tape again and a kettle bell or medicine ball accidently flying out of someones hands... as long as it doesn't hurt anyone

I was gawking at the fact that someone actually made those emoticons and that I hadn't noticed them before. So many missed opportunities where I could have used them...

Latest posts

Back