Little things that irritate you

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
people that douse themselves in perfume/cologne/lotion
Very true. Chicks age 45 and over, you can all cut your perfume by at least half. Your sense of smell has just gotten worse. It's a scientific fact.

Women who get on adjoining treadmills and mosey while talking for 30 minutes. Go walk about the track if you're just going to shuffle!
Young chicks with their texting on weight machines are much the same.

Do a set with ten pounds of weight... text for five minutes... repeat

Last edited by a moderator:
Cigarette smokers who are oblivious or don't give a $hit about those around them.

Please don't come to bull$hit in my office while I'm eating because you smell like $hit after you just finished your smoke break.

Cigarette smokers who are oblivious or don't give a $hit about those around them.

Please don't come to bull$hit in my office while I'm eating because you smell like $hit after you just finished your smoke break.
I never realized how disgusting the stench was until I stopped smoking. been smoke free for 4 years now and I can't stand that smell anymore

I actually kind of miss it, not on my clothes, but I havent had one in years (technically I say 7) but I have gotten drunk and had a few over the years.. but sometimes I go outside and smell that delicous cancer trying to get into my body and it just smells so good....

that nicotine is some strong shit.....

it is. and I blame my wife. 20 years ago, she was a casual smoker, and like any late-teens male, I followed her lead because I wanted in. It wasn't until 2010 (I was 35) that I finally kicked it, and really only to save money. They became damn expensive over the recent years.

Sitting in the hospital visitation waiting room with some people sharing concert videos on their phone with the volume turned up.

people throw human waste on the side of the road. used diapers, pop bottle half full of pee.

If I ever saw someone throw one I might end up spamming from prison...

when someone pulls out in front of you (from a side street, driveway, etc.) and then goes slowly down the road not keeping up with the traffic in front of them.

people throw human waste on the side of the road. used diapers, pop bottle half full of pee.

If I ever saw someone throw one I might end up spamming from prison...

This. My boss saw one on the side of the road one time and swerved...driving over it on my side, causing the pee explosion on my side of the vehicle. I then had to exit the work truck, trying not to touch anything. I almost punched him in the face.

Crying babies at shows. We were at my son's school play last night and this kid behind me would not stop crying. So instead of trying to calm the kid elsewhere (the music kept making it cry), no one in our section could hear a thing for the entire program.

It's one thing when the parent has no option to go somewhere else (such as an airplane), and I understand that, but it's plain rude to prevent a room of parents from enjoying their kids' program because of one baby in the crowd.

^ that's not a little thing. Someone should have mentioned to the person holding the baby that it was time for them to step outside.

There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

Or the filthy Swedes.

A cable knit turtleneck wearing, Volvo C30 driving crimewave of a people of ever there was one.

People who won't get off my road.

Cemetaries.

Mouthy school teachers.

James gd Brolin.

udeen, udden

Last edited by a moderator:
Back