Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost through the new season of Ozark.  Still a great show, no drop off in quality this go-around, IMO.

We are on EP 4 of The Tiger King - Its interesting but at the same time I feel like I am watching a really bad car wreck -  

& this isnt meant Political - But when that Carol talks her voice reminds me of Hillary Clinton so much, kind of creepy..

I feel bad that my daughter has actually been to the one in Tampa - she said its pretty "crummy/ small facility" -  my parents live north of Tampa and they went several years ago.  There is one of those Cat Rescue things here in Northern Colorado we have been to and it was really well done, but they dont allow people to visit unless you are an annual big $$ donor - good for me cause its not my thing...
It’s like watching the Jerry Springer show. Carol is batshit crazy and I don’t doubt for a minute that her husband became tiger food. TBH, not that I’m saying Joe Exotic is pure as the driven snow, but if he’s in prison for the things he’s done, everybody highlighted on that show should be too. 

Super 8. It's a good flick. It's a cross between Goonies, Stand By Me, and perhaps ET.  4.5 out of 5 stars and worth a view. It has good character development, IMO and a good story with great actors. And for a JJ Abrams film, it didn't get too preachy (definitely some element of that tho). Available now on Amazon Prime.

90acf302d31d084b11c3aea72b87b442.jpg

A lot of people have mentioned Ozark in the past couple of days (including my dad)...I guess I should attempt to watch it later this week/on the weekend?
Good actors (especially Julia Garner, there's nobody out there a better fit for that role than her), money laundering, redneck drug dealers, cartels, murder - what's not to love?!

Good actors (especially Julia Garner, there's nobody out there a better fit for that role than her), money laundering, redneck drug dealers, cartels, murder - what's not to love?!
I do like redneck drug dealers...I'll check it out this weekend.  Rest of my week is working and watching non-important things on Netflix that require no attention.

I do like redneck drug dealers...I'll check it out this weekend.  Rest of my week is working and watching non-important things on Netflix that require no attention.
I finished season 3 last night, and the last minute of the last episode may have been the best part of the whole season!

We are on EP 4 of The Tiger King - Its interesting but at the same time I feel like I am watching a really bad car wreck -  

& this isnt meant Political - But when that Carol talks her voice reminds me of Hillary Clinton so much, kind of creepy..

I feel bad that my daughter has actually been to the one in Tampa - she said its pretty "crummy/ small facility" -  my parents live north of Tampa and they went several years ago.  There is one of those Cat Rescue things here in Northern Colorado we have been to and it was really well done, but they dont allow people to visit unless you are an annual big $$ donor - good for me cause its not my thing...
A bunch of the tigers from OK ended up at the sanctuary in Keenesburg. https://www.wildanimalsanctuary.org/rescues

We went to that one the year before they did away with daily admissions, I have to say it was pretty cool, The animals have a ton of room and I didn't see anyone who looked like they were on Meth, but now I dont think I would go back...  They announced they got some mega donations from celebrities and didn't need the general public's money basically...

& Did I see that when he ran for Governor that he got 19% of the total vote or just during the primary?  Either way we need to start talking about Oklahoma in the same scope as "Florida Man"

This is a bad time for there not to be a whole lot out to watch.  I got caught up on the last two season of Fear the Walking dead, not really good, but I cant seem to find anything else to watch?

Does anyone still watch TWD?

Finished "Picard" last weekend.  This past weekend finished "The Outsider".  Both were pretty good.  Suppose I'll do the last season of "Ozark" now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried to watch It 2, what a steaming pile of dog shit.  Even Jessica Chastain couldn't save that one.

I started watching "Isn't it Romantic" last night.  Surprisingly funny, since it's Rebel Wilson complaining about romantic comedies and being caught in one.  It's prob going to end in the normal trite way, as all rom coms do, but it was good brain fluff for me to decompress.

@Supe...I just saw your pic change.  I fucking love it.

I started watching "Isn't it Romantic" last night.  Surprisingly funny, since it's Rebel Wilson complaining about romantic comedies and being caught in one.  It's prob going to end in the normal trite way, as all rom coms do, but it was good brain fluff for me to decompress.

@Supe...I just saw your pic change.  I fucking love it.
Thanks.  I made it last night on the terlet.

we suffered through the prime time Tiger King recap show last night (I think it was on the local fox station) - I dont know why we watched it but it sort of gave a platform for the Doc guy and Jeff Lowe to talk about how they really love the animals and dont breed for money and are really good people...

and it had Dr Phill saying he thinks someone murdered Caroles 1st husband..he just didnt comit to saying who..

wasnt really worth watching but just not much else on..

Back