Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minisnick has a 3-in-1 sports center toy (basketball, baseball, football) the basketball has an electronic scoreboard that makes noise/plays music when a basket is made or waiting between shots. He figured out how to cheat and get the scoreboard/music to lightup without making any baskets.

Minisnick has a 3-in-1 sports center toy (basketball, baseball, football) the basketball has an electronic scoreboard that makes noise/plays music when a basket is made or waiting between shots. He figured out how to cheat and get the scoreboard/music to lightup without making any baskets.

Sounds like he's got a stereotypical engineer's position on sports/athletics!

Now it's time to take the batteries out and watch the fun.

Now it's time to take the batteries out and watch the fun.
theres an off switch...he sits there and bangs the score board part with his fist or the bat from from basepart of the toy when it wont make the noises
then he's definitely an engineer with good hands-on field skills. He'll find that switch soon and then its batteries time.

minisnick added a new word to his vocabulary last night while we were looking at pictures last night.

monkeys = keys

he list also includes daddy, dog (super soft on the g though), ball, bye, and mom

Last edited by a moderator:
Mini-ble frustrates us with his lack of vocabulary. He basically just says mama, dada, and papa for his grandpas. He points and grunts and we try our best to get him to say something, but he's stubborn! He knows what everything is, he just won't make any sounds for them.

Mini-ble frustrates us with his lack of vocabulary. He basically just says mama, dada, and papa for his grandpas. He points and grunts and we try our best to get him to say something, but he's stubborn! He knows what everything is, he just won't make any sounds for them.
mr snick didn't talk until he was 4. :true:

My 3yr old is finally starting to demonstrate her vocab. We've known she could talk (she does quite a bit when her older brother is gone), but she prefers to simply point and grunt, and usually does so with that "Look at me, I'm so cute" look that usually works on teachers and grandparents, but not so much on us anymore.

woohoo...looks like bottles are a thing of the past. Minisnick went all weekend with just sippy cups and his bedtime/morning nursing.

I know I don't post much anymore but I had to chime in on this thread. As you may or may not know, this is the week of the Backyard Brawl. WVU vs. Pitt. My wife has spent all week teaching my son to say "Eat Poop Pitt". Along the lines of the "Eat Sh1t Pitt" chant that students tend to use at sporting events. BTW, if you don't know, WVU's mascot is the Mountaineer. See attached Halloween getup.

Campus_7.jpg

Campus_6.jpg

I know I don't post much anymore but I had to chime in on this thread. As you may or may not know, this is the week of the Backyard Brawl. WVU vs. Pitt. My wife has spent all week teaching my son to say "Eat Poop Pitt". Along the lines of the "Eat Sh1t Pitt" chant that students tend to use at sporting events. BTW, if you don't know, WVU's mascot is the Mountaineer. See attached Halloween getup.

I can't believe how fast he's growing up...

How are you liking that new job?

I can't believe how fast he's growing up...

How are you liking that new job?

Not to bad at all. I like it more every day. Believe it or not.

Back