Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minisnick was very helpful this morning. As soon as he saw I had his jacket he put his arms out so I could put it on him.

Can't believe he is going to be 1 tomorrow.

Minisnick was very helpful this morning. As soon as he saw I had his jacket he put his arms out so I could put it on him.
way cool!!

We want cake!

It's hard to believe they grow up as fast as they do. Mini-Ble is a great dresser. He will put his arms through the sleeves, he puts his feet up in the air to put his socks and shoes on, and will put his legs in his pants for you. He's fascinated by shoes though. He loves to put shoes on his hands and walk around the house with them. He's gotten to where he will take my sandals off so that he can carry them around.

Edit: Oh yea, Happy Birthday Mini-Snick!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to believe they grow up as fast as they do. Mini-Ble is a great dresser. He will put his arms through the sleeves, he puts his feet up in the air to put his socks and shoes on, and will put his legs in his pants for you. He's fascinated by shoes though. He loves to put shoes on his hands and walk around the house with them. He's gotten to where he will take my sandals off so that he can carry them around.

mini-mizzou is a great dresser too. He LOVES shoes and wants to wear my steel toes and my dress shoes all the time. We normally don't have issues with getting dressed unless its bath time and he doesn't want to stop playing or watching "Mater" on tv.

mini-mizzou is a great dresser too. He LOVES shoes and wants to wear my steel toes and my dress shoes all the time. We normally don't have issues with getting dressed unless its bath time and he doesn't want to stop playing or watching "Mater" on tv.
Minisnick loves shoes too, but he doesn't want to wear them...he wants to chew on them.

I can't believe I missed this thread.

My daughter will be in the Tulsa Ballet for the Nutcracker before Christmas. She is only 7.

My son has finally figured out that he needs to do his Kindergarten homework in class rather than goof off or day dream. :)

I can't believe I missed this thread.
My daughter will be in the Tulsa Ballet for the Nutcracker before Christmas. She is only 7.

My son has finally figured out that he needs to do his Kindergarten homework in class rather than goof off or day dream. :)
congrats on both achievements in the slugger household

And the never-ending after school activities have already started.

Brownies / Girlscouts... and now

My 6YO has just passed a skills test and went from a 1 day a week for an hour gymnastics class... to the competitive grouping that is a 2 day a week for 2.5 hours each session class.

I'm fine with supporting her if she wants to do things, but am I bad for not being terribly excited that this is going to be a scheduling nightmare?

And my youngest (turned 2 in July), is beginning to climb out of his crib. I was not looking forward to moving him to a "cage free" environment of the toddler bed. Sleeping arrangments and middle of the night visits will begin to become disruptive very soon.

And my youngest (turned 2 in July), is beginning to climb out of his crib. I was not looking forward to moving him to a "cage free" environment of the toddler bed. Sleeping arrangments and middle of the night visits will begin to become disruptive very soon.
It's ok to close the door to their room. My daughter was ambitious enough to something to stand on to turn on her light when she woke up (usually about 5:30-6am) and she would just play quietly in her room until one of the rest of us (including her older brother) would open the door a couple hours later when we woke up. This was fine until she learned how to open doors just before her 3rd birthday.

Here is Minisnick at his 1st b-day party this weekend.

IMG_8225.jpg

^ "I'm so high from this choclate cake right now, I'm going to jump into orbit, just as soon as I finish crapping on this futon."

j/k, thats a cute pic... so funny I couldn't resist the comment.... but really cute.

edit: DAMNIT!!! it would have been much funnier if I would have made a pot brownie reference...

Last edited by a moderator:
"Dude...this browning is like, so awesome, man."

That ought to cover it for you, Dude. When mini-Buff turned 1, she had a cupcake. We let her basically pick it up, and smash the whole thing into her pie-hole (or cupcake-hole, as was the case). Cute picture!

"Dude...this browning is like, so awesome, man."

That ought to cover it for you, Dude. When mini-Buff turned 1, she had a cupcake. We let her basically pick it up, and smash the whole thing into her pie-hole (or cupcake-hole, as was the case). Cute picture!
It was a cupcake. We tried to get minisnick to just pick it up smash his face into it but it was a no go. He was more into boring his finger into it and picking at it.

all the sugar made him sick though, about 8pm he puked out everything he had eaten the few hrs prior.

all the sugar made him sick though, about 8pm he puked out everything he had eaten the few hrs prior.
you can see it coming by the look in his eyes.
[Phil Collins]

I can feel it, comin' in the air tonight, oh Lord

I've been waitin' for this moment, all my life, oh Lord

Can you feel it comin' in the air tonight, oh Lord?

Oh Lord

[/Phil Collins]

Took Mini-OSU for her first round of shots on Friday.... one shot in the right leg.... 2 in the left... and she hasn't been the same since... gone is the baby that takes 2-3 hour naps and is up for an hour (happy for most of it) at a time.... she's been replaced with a baby that takes 30-min naps and is up for 1-2 hrs, fussy for the last 45-60 min of that.... She's still sleeping at night, so I guess that's good.... in fact, she actually slept through the night last night (10:15ish-5:30) for the first time ever!

Took Mini-OSU for her first round of shots on Friday.... one shot in the right leg.... 2 in the left... and she hasn't been the same since... gone is the baby that takes 2-3 hour naps and is up for an hour (happy for most of it) at a time.... she's been replaced with a baby that takes 30-min naps and is up for 1-2 hrs, fussy for the last 45-60 min of that.... She's still sleeping at night, so I guess that's good.... in fact, she actually slept through the night last night (10:15ish-5:30) for the first time ever!
shots are never fun. minisnick did the same thing with naps the little cat nap 30 minutes. he is finally at least an hr napper at daycare around noon to 1.

go mini osu. more sleep for mom amd dad is good!

Back