Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so i went to the school districts website to see if they have posted the end of school date considering they had 9 or 10 snow days this year when only 5 are built into the schedule.

looks like pre-k gets done sooner regardless....and we have an end of the year parent teacher conference. Actually glad to see they are doing that. I know minisnick has improved since the last one.

He will most likely get to keep the same teacher for next yr....which is good. He likes routine

I can't imagine pre-k having a required number of days to complete the school year. Now I can see requiring teachers to log a required number of work days.

They will. They have the parent teacher conferences and then they have 3 full days of screening new kids for next year.

It may just be because we used a private daycare center, but we never really had an "end of year" for pre-k. Ours just ran until they started kindergarten in the fall.

minisnicks daycare runs a "pre-school" during the school year but it isn't anything like the school districts pre-K program.

Last edited by a moderator:
come on guys, that ape shit article is funny as hell... why no love for my link? Oh well, maybe I'm the only cynacle (how the hell is that spelled) parent right now.

I think people are wary of clicking on this at work.

come on guys, that ape shit article is funny as hell... why no love for my link? Oh well, maybe I'm the only cynacle (how the hell is that spelled) parent right now.
the page the link goes to is messed up by my work web filters...i like the sound of it though

Latest posts

Back