Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully she takes after my wife's family with the hair.... most everyone in my family is bald or almost bald...
She's been smiling a little here and there (mostly gas related).... but recently she started smiling when we talk to her (if she's wide awake)...

I've been told you get your hair genes from your mother's side of the family...
Even though I've always heard this too I call BS on this one. My mom's side of the family didn't have any male baldness while my dad and his brothers are all bald. My brother and I are both going bald, so it doesn't seem to make any sense if it's passed on from your mom.
mr snick would call bs too. His moms dad just turned 90 and still has a full head of hair, and it just turned gray within the last 7 yrs. His mom doesn't have a single gray hair and does NOT dye it to cover. His dad is balding with a combover.

Mr snicks top is thinning out pretty bad, when he see photos he gets a little upset.

Finally had to lower Minisnicks mattress in his crib. Put him down for a nap and when I went in after he woke up he was standing there smiling at me. It was a new game to him. Wouldn't go down for his afternoon nap, kept standing up after laying him down.

Didn't make for a fun night though...not a fan of change.

We've got Min-OSU in her own room now... she was sleeping in a pack n play in our room, mainly because Mrs. OSU was worried about everything (breathing/etc/etc/etc/etc)... We tried her in another pack n play in her room on Thurs, and haven't looked back... We're still having issue transferring her to her crib... Mrs. OSU has been putting her down for naps in the crib, but she only stays asleep for 10-15 before she starts freaking out... put her in the pack n play, she's good......

Mrs. OSU is worried about her being dependent on the pack n play.... the bouncy chair... the boppy pillow... the blanket on the floor.... the swing.... her arms.... etc... Not sure how to make her feel better any of that... no matter where the baby is, she's worried about her being there too long...

Last edited by a moderator:
^^we had just the opposit, minisnick would sleep no problem in his crib at night. It was during the day he refused to nap in the crib or swing or floor. Naps were bouncer or no nap. He out grew that though around 6 months.

so how many teeth did your kids have at their 1st birthday? looks like minisnick will have 5 for sure maybe 6. He is super congested lately so it is either his allergies or another tooth.

Baby ElCid turns one next week! She has seven teeth already too. She knocked over a little boy at the Y for taking her froggie friend. Maybe I wont' need the 12 gauge after all......

Because they're not all 20 somethings...
and they're not all "hers" either.

In which case it may not be their chest brushing up against you.

Because they're not all 20 somethings...
and they're not all "hers" either.

In which case it may not be their chest brushing up against you.
They're all "hers". The key to skirting that issue is to look around and see if there are any "hims". If there is, you spin the wheel of death, pick a random female name off the employees you see on the sign-in sheet, and pray for a hot one.

I don't recall Eddie Murphy using a haircut defense.

Curb the hot hair dresser conversation...or at least move it to another thread. :rolleyes: Thanks!

minisnick is being an increasingly mobile butt scoocher. He'll scooch just out of the room look back over his shoulder to see if you are going to follow then laugh and scooch away.

the little guy managed to put on just over a pound in 2 weeks...up to 15 pounds now :)

Our little dude had his first big-boy tub bath yesterday. He was absolutely thrilled and wore a constant ear-to-ear grin. He loves our neighbor's pool when it's hot out, so the bath was just a smaller, yet much warmer, swimming pool.

Our little dude had his first big-boy tub bath yesterday. He was absolutely thrilled and wore a constant ear-to-ear grin. He loves our neighbor's pool when it's hot out, so the bath was just a smaller, yet much warmer, swimming pool.
lucky duck!!

i tried that about a week ago...minisnick freaked out. even had brand new bath toys, a boat with a walrus, octopus, clown fish, lobster and sea horse waiting in the tub. had to sit on the tub edge with him wraped in a towel playing with a few of the toys for about 5 minutes before he willing reached for the tub to play with the others.

Well, the mrs and I both swam for umpteen years. If nothing else good between us got passed on to mini-MS, at least he likes the water.

Back