Kid's Christmas Toys

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barbie told her friends

that the marriage was a failure

'cause neither she or Ken

have any gentitalia

(stolen from Kentucky Fried Movie)

Oh, just as an aside to my above post, I actually rejected the first bike they brought out to me.

They tried to convince me that it was "fine", but after inspecting the welds on the front fork of the bike and noting it to be full of porosity, wire stubs, and undercut (even noticeable through the powdercoat), I made them take it back and convinced the sporting goods manager that it posed a health risk to sell it as-is. It truly is scary the quality of MIG welding they'll let through a QC department on a child's bike.

While I did select the bike with the best welds, I'm still tempted to get out the plasma cutter and TIG torch and weld it properly...

Supe, I've noticed the cruddy welds on front forks of kids' bikes as well. Seems like a lawsuit waiting to happen to me.

But I guess they are made in China and it is consodered a form of population control.

^ Kryptonate, P.E.?

kryptonate.jpg

paid $40 bucks for a zhu zhu pet? some fake hamster that looks like it probably cost $2 in China to make,,wife said we could get a real hamster for $5.99 but I think the fake one might be better in the long run... apparantly this one is hard to get this year, peopel online are making a killing off of it

Latest posts

Back